INFORMATION / IMPORTANT UPDATES
Information to keep you up to date will be listed most recent at the top. Registration links are posted here as well.
Registration opens for Lindsay Ex, Wainfleet and Milton today.
Registration for Markham fair is open. First 30 Drivers that pre register and come to the registration table will get a goodie Bag.
If you ran Uxbridge and run Markham you will be entered to win some cool prizes.
Don’t delay! Sign up today.
Registration opens for New Hamburg and Brampton tonight at 7 pm.
Registration is open for West Niagara, Orono, Picton, Orillia and Uxbridge.
Registration is open for Coe Hill, Blackstock & woodstock. Please click link above to pre register.
Registration for Sutton Fair now open.
Uxbridge fair registration will open august 8 at 7 pm
KAWARTHA FAIR PITS
Trucks with trailers - enter in the North (first) driveway. Your pit area is highlighted in green.
Spectators - enter in main entrance (second) driveway.
There will be NO vehicles allowed in the pits that do not have a trailer attached to them. There will be NO exception to this. With the fair at the grounds our pit area is very tight. Do not ask for an exception. Do not attempt to park in the pits if you are not towing a trailer you will be removed. If you are “carrying tools” it’s a long walk from spectator parking with tools so please ensure they are with the truck and trailer we will not be letting you in to “drop off tools”.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Registration for Kawartha Fair will close Friday July 28. There is no day of registration. Please sign up prior to Friday if you wish to run.
Update to Prostock V8 Rules:
(Rules will be updated asap on the rules link)
Attention Pro-Stock drivers/builders….Impact’s 1st Pro-Stock event is about 4 weeks away at The Kawartha Fair. We are all aware there are limited Pro-Stock builders in Ontario ….30-35 ish….that being said when we added the kicker option (or full cradle) as well as the hump plates on our 2023 rule updates (so drivers can easily run multiple promoters)….I feel besides those 2 items that I dropped the ball and didn’t match up some of the other smaller items to make running multiple promoters easier. Below are my planned adjustments…..they will be updated to the official rule sheet this week.
- bumper mounting plates can be 8” long (current Impact rule is 6”)
- Can use steel spacers as body spacers…1” gap minimum…..hockey pucks can be squished as much as you can squish em without modifying them.
- The rad support threaded rod can be 1” (current Impact rule is 3/4”)
- Sway bars may be welded to frame with a 2”x2” 4” long (currently no Impact rule on this ….they were usually welded and hidden with the factory rubber )
- Fix it plates must be 1” apart (Current Impact rule is 3”). 6 total 4”x 4” by 1/4” SQUARE plates allowed….on a fresh car, on a slightly used car or a car with 5 runs……6 Max! If the car is the shape of a banana (really Effin bent!)…message me (Reg) and I might allow a few extra.
- HydroSteer….previously we allowed it from steering wheel to OEM steering box (aftermarket steering column)….since other promoters allow full Hydrosteer….we will as well. But….must be bolted in, use automotive style outter tie-rods (no ball rod ends). Can in no way add strength to the car.
JEFFYS FAB FARM PRESENTS FALL BRAWL X
$5000 to win stock compacts (heat / feature)
$2000 2 man team stock trucks
$2000 2 man extreme pro stock V8
$1500 Junk run Rumble
$800 Couples FSSS
$125 entry per class above.
$1000 Youth FSSS
$800 Figure8 (15 max - 3 heats of 5)
$75 entry for figure 8 & Youth
Registration opens July 1/2023 at noon
Any questions send us a message.
Link to pre register for Kawartha Fair goes live at 7 pm
Map of kawartha
Kawartha Smackdown Important Notes:
🚗 NO DOGS ALLOWED - please keep your furry pals at home for the day.
🚗 DEBIT / CREDIT or CASH at the gate for tickets
🚗 There will be food trucks on the grounds.
🚗 Harness Racing will start at 7 pm
June 13/23 - Kawartha Smackdown closes registration tonight at 6 pm. You must be pre registered. No day of registrations.